The Ocean Collection is a reimagined table-and-chair collection
(originally designed in 1955) in ocean waste plastic, combining innovative
solutions to prevent pollution of the world’s oceans - with one of the 20th
century’s most renowned designers, Nanna Ditzel. The series is
characterized by its light structure with repeated slats and metal frames,
made and tested for outdoor use.
The ocean waste plastic and recycled plastic (PP) honours the UN
Sustainable Development Goals of protecting “Life Below Water”
(SDGs 14) and “Responsible Consumption and Production” (SDGs 12) and
“Partnership for the Goals” (SDGs 17).
The Ocean Collection is designed for disassembly, meaning that the design
allows each component in its purest form to recycle into new production
- 2 Seater : W28 x D28 x H29 in | W70 x D70 x H74 cm
- 4 Seater : W55 x D28 x H29 in | W145 x D75 x H74 cm
- Material | Recycled fishnets, Recycled hard plastic
- Frame | Steel
- 2-year warranty & exclusive Danish design
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.