An extremely unique, petrified wood slice top lamp table by Andrew Martin has black metal legs. Petrified wood is the result of permineralization which turns wood into stone. The process takes place when wood becomes buried under sediment or volcanic ash and is preserved due to lack of oxygen. Each table will vary in appearance to the design pictured as they are all naturally made.
- Dia18 x H22 in
Dia45 x H55 cm
- Top Table | Petrified Wood
Legs | Metal
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.