Zone 1622 double door cabinet design is perfect for those corners and walls where a full length mirror and capacious storage capacity is part of the brief. The extra storage is flexible, shelves can be moved to accommodate a range of items. Mounted inside the doors there’s a special times five magnification mirror to give a much bigger close up view. Extending hinges mean the door opens wider so no awkward positioning needed to use the magnifying mirror. The cabinet can be fixed for either left or right hand opening. A full edge rebate extends on three sides to make door opening easy. Inside there are six moveable, polished, tempered glass storage shelves. The oak cabinet is assembled with filet corner joints giving strength and rigidity. Made from sustainably harvested solid American white oak, finished in a smooth, matt, water resistant lacquer. Edges look crisp but are finely hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Design by Lincoln Rivers.
- W10 x D5 x H64 in | Weight 35lbs
- W25 x D13 x H163 cm | Weight 16kgs
- Materials | Oak
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.