The gently rounded base elevates the edges of the bowl lightening the appearance and allowing it to be turned. The random pattern of holes establishes a dynamic to excite the eye. Circulation of air is promoted by the open structure, keeping fruit fresher for longer. Made from sustainably harvested natural American white oak, selected for its warm color, beautiful grain pattern and traditional hardwood durability. All edges look crisp but are carefully hand sanded to make them soft to the touch. Finished with a matt, water resistant lacquer. Design by Lincoln Rivers and Huyulin Hu.
- W14 x D2 x H2 in | Weight 4lbs
- W35 x D5 x H5 cm | Weight 2kgs
- Materials | Oak
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.