An extremely unique, hand-polished petrified wood stool or side table designed by Andrew Martin. Petrified wood is the result of permineralization which turns wood into stone. The process takes place when wood becomes buried under sediment or volcanic ash and is preserved due to lack of oxygen. As each product is naturally formed and therefore unique, they will vary in appearance. When you have placed your order, our Design Support Team will then contact you via email with images of each stool available, so you can choose your very own unique piece!
Please note that these stools are sold individually, so the price displayed is for one stool only.
- Dia10-16 x H16-20in | Weight 132lbs
- Dia25-40 x H40-50cm | Weight 60kgs
- Material | Petrified Wood
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 10 - 14 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.