Inspired by the longstanding weaving traditions of Persia, this low pile rug in charcoal with mottled rusty yellow adds subtle texture and color to a room. The worn effect creating irregular patterns makes Andrew Martin Yousef feel unique as if it has been passed through the talented hands of the weavers of the Silk Route whilst they tell stories of the dusty landscapes of their homeland.
- W91 x D63 x H1 in
- W230 x D160 x H2 cm
- Material | 53% Viscose, 47% Acrylic
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.