The absence of an unsightly fixing knob and the slender elegance of this design makes Flo the perfect fit for your hand. This winning combination of form and function houses the proven Danish 'Crush Grind', adjustable, ceramic grinding mechanism. Using a single block of un-laminated, stained black beech, we keep the integrity of the grain and improve the grinders appearance. Based in Europe, our production facility is situated in the middle of a beech forest. The woodland is managed by the Forestry Stewardship Council and has been sustainably harvested since the early 1700's. Deer, wild boar, spring water bubbling from the ground and wild flowers flourish. Designed by Alex Muspratt Williams.
- W3 x D3 x H10 in | Weight 2lbs
- W8 x D8 x H25 cm | Weight 1kg
- Materials | Beech
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500 (excluding Eichholtz).
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.