It’s been said that every empty bottle is filled with a great story. We like to change this in ‘Every Zuiver Thirsty chair is filled with a great story. The shell of this pretty chair is made out of upcycled PET bottles that are saved from landfills in China. China is struggling with a huge amount of single-use plastic waste. Every chair contains up to 60 to 100 PET bottles. This design chair, frame included, is 100% recyclable and renewable. Now, do the math; there you have a great bottle story! Designed in collaboration with Amsterdam-based APE Studio. The Thirsty chair is the first act of Zuiver’s sustainable mission; an initiative to minimize our environmental and social footprint by exploring alternative materials and production methods. This item comes in a set of 2.
To give you more to choose from, we made our Thirsty chair with and without armrests. But we didn’t stop at that. You’ve come to expect more from us, we are aware. That’s why we also came up with four ridiculously trendy colors to pick from blended blue, soft pink, ash grey, and graphite gray.
- W23 x D22 x H31 in | Weight 15lbs | Max. Weight Capacity 265lbs
- W59 x D55 x H79 cm | Weight 7kgs | Max. Weight Capacity 120kgs
- Seat Dimensions: D17 x H18in | D44 x H46cm
- Armchair Height: 25in | 64cm
- Upholstery | 100% Upcycled PET Shell
- Frame | Steel
- Set of 2
- Shipping in the U.S is free on all orders over $500.
- We ship items within 10 - 14 business days if available in the U.S. Browse our Quick Ship section.
- Shipping times may vary depending on the country of origin and stock.
- All products are custom ordered from Europe - for this reason, all sales are final. If you wish to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of receiving an order confirmation.