Almost a century ago, one of our ancestors came to the Netherlands from Italy. He had a special skill: making terrazzo. The small fragments of marble were mixed with cement or clay and used for terrace floors (hence the name). Terrazzo eventually became even more popular than marble for floors. At Zuiver, we love revisiting old techniques. This is why we decided to use terrazzo for the tops of our Luigi side tables. We also named the table after our ancestor – an opportunity we just couldn’t ignore. Available in red, green, and pink.
- FREE Shipping within USA on orders over $1500.
- Quick Ship items ship within 3 - 5 business days.
- Products in stock in EU ship in 4 - 8 weeks and are custom ordered from Europe. For this reason, all sales are final.
- You may request an order cancellation as long as it is received within 24 hours of completing your purchase.
- Read more about our Shipping & Return Policy.